Join Our Team
Ed Cline Appraisals is looking for motivated individuals to join our team!
We are expanding and looking to hire Certified General and Residential Appraisers, appraiser trainees and additional support staff. We have part time and full-time positions available, and we also offer flexible schedules, competitive pay, health care benefits and retirement plans.
With our main office in Beaver Falls (Chippewa Township), and recently opened offices in New Castle and Hermitage, we need dedicated team members that want to reach their highest potential and also help us continue to be leaders in our profession.
For those individuals looking to enter the appraisal profession, we have a network of resources for training and mentoring purposes to help you on your path to becoming a trained professional and practitioner of real estate appraising.
As an Ed Cline Appraisals team member, you will be valued and supported at all levels. We strive to foster an inclusive environment and pride ourselves on our team member retention.
For presently certified appraisers, some of the benefits of becoming an Ed Cline Appraisals team member:
- All appraisers are employees; we take care of the taxes for you
- All appraisers are paid on the work they produce; no waiting for the client to pay. We absorb any collection issues and do what is necessary for you to focus on being an appraiser
- Opportunity to work from home or in our office
- Health care and retirement benefits
- Office resources and up to date technology programs to maximize efficiency
- A team-based environment with support staff that has the experience and expertise to help with handling complex assignments. The majority of our appraisers have over 20 years of experience, and
- Full time support staff including a full-time marketing staff, office support staff to handle clerical tasks and be a liaison between you and the client to help enhance your work/life balance
If interested please submit a copy of your resume to email@example.com